Welcome

Elder Braden McDonald has been called to serve in the Brazil Rio de Janeiro Mission.

He will be returning on December 21, 2011 and will speak in Church on January 1, 2012.


Monday, November 7, 2011


Hey Everyone,

Sorry, I´m a little short on time today to email everyone, I had a lot of stuff to read, but thanks for all of the mail and all of the information. Sounds like there is a lot of good stuff going on up there. Well, here I am, the first day of my last transfer in the field. I´m really scared!!! Oh man!! This can´t be happening already, I honestly don´t believe it. We were talking to the assistants last night and they passed us the transfer. Looks like I´ll be ending as a Zone Leader here in Mutuá with Cavalcanti, I´m pretty excited! I was expecting that to happen though. It will be cool.

I´m trying to think about what happened this last week. We did a few divisions and I was with Elder Braithwaite for a few days this week here in our area while Elder Cavalcanti went and helped Sanchez in his area. It was pretty fun. On my birthday, we went and ate at the Bishop´s restaurant…I really don´t feel any older or any different. Today we are going to have a big Churrasco, I´m really excited, it´s going to be great. We only had a few people get transferred in the Zone, but I was really happy that most of them stayed.

We are working with a few less active families now and still working with families that we can baptize. We had a really awesome lesson with Jorge and Sandra this week and Jorge really wants to get married and get sealed!! It was an incredible lesson and the Spirit there was amazing as well. I love this work. I am going to cry for a month straight when I get home, I´m sure. Don´t worry, it won´t be because I´m sad, just because I will miss the mission so much. I need to enjoy every second of these next 6 weeks and I pray that I can continue to have a ton of miracles in this last transfer of this amazing Mission!
I love all of you so much! I love my Savior. I will write everyone else back next week. Sorry about the lack of time. Talk to you next week.

Love, Elder McDonald

No comments:

Post a Comment