Welcome

Elder Braden McDonald has been called to serve in the Brazil Rio de Janeiro Mission.

He will be returning on December 21, 2011 and will speak in Church on January 1, 2012.


Monday, October 24, 2011

Hey Guys,

It´s pretty crazy that it is already the end of October, I can´t believe how fast this last part of my mission is going. I can´t believe that Kensie is going to be fifteen tomorrow, that´s really crazy! I can´t believe that I am going to be 21 next week! That´s even more crazy! Sounds like you all had a great week. Sounds like the visit to New Mexico was nice, goes by really fast though, huh? How is everyone doing down there? Hopefully great. Are they all going to come up to visit when I get home? Hope so.

This week was pretty tough. We didn´t have much success in our area of finding more people to bring to church, but we found some awesome families that are progressing. It is crazy, the vision of the mission has pretty much been completely changed. We are now working with less actives, bringing them back to church, and working a lot closer with the members to do this and to complete families. We were talking to the assistants and they were saying that President wants us to establish the church; he wants us to have people active in the church, whether it be less actives being brought back or through baptizing families. Everything is focused on the family now. It is really cool.


I am thinking that I will end my mission in this area. It is a really cool area, I love the members here, there are a lot that are awesome. The end of the transfer is in like two weeks and then I only have one more, yikes!! This is really weird. Never thought that I would be the old one on the mission, it feels really weird. But anyway, hopefully everything is going great with you all. I love you all and pray for you always! Have a great week! Happy Birthday Kens!!

Love, Elder McDonald

No comments:

Post a Comment