Welcome

Elder Braden McDonald has been called to serve in the Brazil Rio de Janeiro Mission.

He will be returning on December 21, 2011 and will speak in Church on January 1, 2012.


Monday, September 12, 2011

12 September 2011


Hey Guys,

I got another bunch of emails today that took a little while to read, but it was really great. I got an email from Tanner, that was really cool. I got another one from Sam as well, and that blog that you put up turned out really good, Elder Menezes really liked it haha. Last week, we passed our P-day with them and the sisters in Niterói and took some really awesome pictures of the sunset at the beach (don´t worry, we didn´t go in the water, nor step on the sand) and of Cristo Redentor and Pão de Açúcar. It was amazing. Niterói is an amazing city, I`m loving our zone. This week we saw a ton of miracles happen. We had 7 baptisms in the zone; the Lord blessed us so much yesterday, it was amazing to see. I Love my área, it´s so great. This computer hás a mind of it´s own and isn´t recognizing my English, so it puts random accents on top of some words, I´m sorry. Just ignore it.
We had a lot of divisions again this week; more interviews and helping the Elders and Sisters with their baptisms. Time goes a lot faster now, we are always so busy, running around everywhere.  This week we had a special conference with Elder Mazzagardi; it was amazing! We learned a lot of deep doctrine, it was really cool. He is a really funny Guy.  I played the piano and Sister Hochstettler led and she also sang a solo, it turned out really cool. I got trapped behind the piano playing prelude while Elder Mazzagardi was shaking everyones hands, one by one and they came up to the pulpit and sat back down, how fun, huh? Haha I saw Elder Gallacher there again, that was really cool to see him again and talk about what happened with some of the people in Manchester. He stayed there one more transfer after I left and I was glad to hear that most of them were still firm in the church, but sad to here that some of them weren´t being visited anymore, that really stinks.  I need to write to everyone, the problem is finding time to do all of this haha.

I Love the mission so much. I´m so grateful for the sacred experiences that I AM having and all of the amazing examples of missionaries that I AM working with; they teach me a lot of stuff. I realize that I really can´t do anything and that the Lord does so much for me. I don´t know how else you could explain what is happening in these áreas that I have passed; miracles really do exist.  Everything really does testify that the Lord exists. I don´t have a doubt about this. I know that He is still working.  I Love all of you. Have a great week. Tell Cory hi for me and I will send you guys an email for you to send to Tanner. Tell Sam to look up the missionaries from São Gonçalo when He comes and He can leave with us to help teach. Haha Love you, have a great week.
Love, Elder McDonald

No comments:

Post a Comment