Welcome

Elder Braden McDonald has been called to serve in the Brazil Rio de Janeiro Mission.

He will be returning on December 21, 2011 and will speak in Church on January 1, 2012.


Friday, June 24, 2011

28 March 2011

Hey Beloved Ones!

How was the week for all of you? Thanks for the emails, they were great! I was worried that you didn´t get the email, Mom, but that´s good that it made it to Dad´s email. Hope you liked the pictures I sent, they were pretty good I thought. Sounds like you guys have had a ton of company lately, that´s always fun, right? Another busy week for you guys as well. Full of fun stuff. I can´t believe that General Conference is already this weekend; it came here so fast! I only have one more after this one, how crazy is that? It´s ridiculous how fast time is passing. I´m really excited to watch General Conference though, it´s so sweet on the mission.

Our church here is going to be restored and they are going to start doing construction here in two weeks because it is really old and really needs to be remodeled. It will be nice. But while it is being redone, we will have to go to another church that is like 20 minutes away from this one, so that will be more of a challenge to get investigators over there; we will see what happens. It will be like a normal Utah church now, with three wards in the same building. Something that nobody here is used to :)

This week was pretty good, nothing too exciting happened unfortunately. We are trying to work more with the members here and find an area of concentration to work, in a poorer area. We had three investigators at church yesterday so we are going to try and baptize them this weekend, between sessions of General Conference. It will be good.


Dylan said that he was done with his papers and was going to send them in this week or the next. Hopefully so. I sent him a letter last week so he should be getting it this week sometime I hope. Sounds like a bunch of people are getting married from what he told me, it´s really crazy.

Our zone here is hilarious! They are the coolest missionaries ever. We all stayed over in Jardim América last night to do a training thing this morning, it was fun. We are going to play Frisbee again after this, that will be really cool. It´s starting to heat up again though; it was really nice with all of the rain, I was loving that. Is it still snowing there, or not?

Well, I need to write Megan still and I will have you send Sam a little note for me as well, It has been a long time since I have spoken to him, he is funny. Love you all! I will take more pictures and send you some better stuff next week! See you all later!

Love, Elder McDonald

No comments:

Post a Comment