Welcome

Elder Braden McDonald has been called to serve in the Brazil Rio de Janeiro Mission.

He will be returning on December 21, 2011 and will speak in Church on January 1, 2012.


Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Week 17 in Volta Redonda

Hey Everyone,


We will have Zone Conference this Friday in Petrópolis or Teresópolis; I´m really excited for that. This transfer really flew by, I can´t believe it. And Mom, yes, I'm still in Usina. And Dad, no we didn't baptize Suely´s brother, he got scared and he doesn't want to be baptized now. Pretty sad for sure. We have been working a lot with Vanessa and her family. I´m really going to miss them when I have to leave. I will take a picture with them this week and send it to you next week if I get the chance. I gave her that Arizona shirt that you sent me Dad, because it was too small, I hope you don´t mind haha. She loves it and so does her husband, Gustava. He always steals it and wears it and she gets mad, it´s hilarious. They are such an awesome family. So humble but so happy. I also gave our address and my email to a bunch of people in the ward. I want to keep in touch with a ton of these people here. I am going to be really sad when I have to leave. It´s going to be really tough. I was talking to Marcio and his family yesterday cause we were eating lunch at their house and they said they were going to start sending letters home for me so that when I get there I will have a big old stack of them haha.

Elder Glade will be coming home next week I think. Thursday or Friday. He has to take like three or four airplanes to get home hahaha poor guy. He´ll be pretty exhausted for sure. J.J. will also be going home really quick as well huh? Ridiculous! Also Matt! Can´t believe this. Tell Sam hi for me alright? I love you all. Talk to you next week!

Love, Elder McDonald

No comments:

Post a Comment