Welcome

Elder Braden McDonald has been called to serve in the Brazil Rio de Janeiro Mission.

He will be returning on December 21, 2011 and will speak in Church on January 1, 2012.


Monday, May 10, 2010

Week 5 in Volta Redonda


Hey Everyone!


It was really good to talk to you yesterday! I loved it, felt really good to hear your voices again. Right now I´m dying because we are in the LAN house here and they are playing Pink Floyd and I'm trying not to enjoy it :) haha. I am glad that all of you are still doing really good. I was happy to get to talk to Grandma and Grandpa. I´m glad that they are still doing good. Sounds like they are still really busy. I don´t have too much more to write to you all; said most of it last night. I did think of more candy that I would like though haha. Pez, Laffy Taffy, More Skittles, Starburst, and Mike and Ike!! I also was wondering if you could look and see how much a Real Madrid soccer jersey is on Amazon. If you could, that would be awesome.

I got an e-mail from Jordan today and that was really cool to hear from him. I sent him one back and I still need to email Jon and Aunt Ruth from forever ago. I feel really bad about that still. Nothing much has really happened between last night and now. After I got done talking to you guys, I went into the family room of Sandra and José and traded places with Elder Glade on the phone. It was good to talk to them a little bit more and get to know them better. Sandra was telling me some funny stories about missionaries and carnaval. It was pretty funny. There is a reason that missionaries stay locked up during carnaval, and it´s a good reason. And after that, we went to the Bishop´s house because he wanted us to come and help him with something. Turns out that he needed help with his English test for work, and me and Elder Glade were checking out the questions that they asked and they were ridiculous! We didn´t even know what some of those words were haha. It was pretty crazy. Anyway, I don´t have too much more to write. Elder Haws and Elder Kunz are coming to our apartment to sleep tonight so that we can get up and leave for Zone Conference tomorrow morning. I´m pretty excited. It´s going to be pretty crazy with all of us in the same house haha. We have some sweet bunk beds though, so it will be pretty great. I´m excited to go to Petropolis for it tomorrow though; I hear it´s really, really pretty. Anyway, I hope that you all have a great week and I love you all. I will talk to you again next week.

Love, Elder McDonald

1 comment:

  1. The Sandals are awesome, what a styling missionary! Peter needs to add welcome in French and Tahitian at the top so I can see what they look like ... love you all, Aunt Ruth

    ReplyDelete