Welcome

Elder Braden McDonald has been called to serve in the Brazil Rio de Janeiro Mission.

He will be returning on December 21, 2011 and will speak in Church on January 1, 2012.


Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Week 2 in the Missionary Training Center (MTC)

We have had so many powerful experiences in the devotionals and the lessons that our teachers have taught us. I have been blessed in learning the language and feel like I have been learning so much just in this short amount of time! I know that I have been called to Brazil, Rio for a reason. I am so humbled and grateful for this wonderful experience. I can't think of a more spiritual time in my life than now. There is so much to say but not enough time to type it all out. Just know that I am growing so much and that I love this work. I know that as we are righteous and faithful, as well as obedient with exactness, we will all be blessed. I love to help people and look forward to being more involved with that!! I can't wait! I feel so blessed! Take care and I will hear from you soon.




-Love, Elder McDonald

No comments:

Post a Comment