Welcome

Elder Braden McDonald has been called to serve in the Brazil Rio de Janeiro Mission.

He will be returning on December 21, 2011 and will speak in Church on January 1, 2012.


Tuesday, September 27, 2011

26 September 2011


Hey Everyone,
Sounds like you are all doing great. I can´t believe it is already the end of September, time is really flying by. Can you believe that this last transfer is already over? It´s ridiculous! This was honestly the fastest transfer I have had yet in the mission. I´m really excited for Conference this weekend, it will be really great. Sounds like you guys are keeping really busy between school and work and running around traveling everywhere, must be fun haha.

So this week was another really crazy week of running around. This week we did divisions in all of the areas in our zone to help everyone firm up their baptisms for this week. It was crazy! Wednesday I was in the other part of São Gonçalo; Thursday, Barreto; Friday, my area; Saturday, Niterói. It was a huge mess. I´m really tired. I need to sleep today, it stinks sleeping in other missionaries houses. But it´s part of the process right?

I really love the members of this ward; I´m excited for you guys to come down and visit them with me, there are a lot of great people. We had transfers today, but I stayed here again. Not very much changed at all in our zone. Elder Menezes left because he is going home, but if it wasn´t for that, I think he would have stayed in the area.  President really didn´t change hardly anything this transfer, but I´m alright with that. I really love my missionaries in my zone.

Well I hope that you are all doing great. It was funny this week when I was with Elder Knight, he got kissed on the cheek by two crazy guys, and another crazy guy kissed him on the top of the head yesterday hahaha poor guy. I said, ``You´re like a man-magnet, Elder.`` and he´s like, ``Can´t I be a lady-magnet?`` hahaha it was really funny. He´s a funny guy. He´s grown a lot this transfer; he´s not as shy anymore. It´s cool to see how he has changed. The mission does that I guess, huh?

Well, I hope that you all have a great week! I love you all! Talk to you next week.

Love, Elder McDonald

No comments:

Post a Comment