Welcome

Elder Braden McDonald has been called to serve in the Brazil Rio de Janeiro Mission.

He will be returning on December 21, 2011 and will speak in Church on January 1, 2012.


Monday, January 24, 2011

Hey Guys,

So Friday, we had interviews with President!! It was great! I bought a sweet tie at a store next to the church for $7! Brand new and it´s really nice. The ties here are great haha. The interviews went really well, President is funny. I talked to a bunch of missionaries there and also talked to Elder Walters, my first companion in the MTC. It was good to see him and talk to him again, he´s a good guy. I guess they had a bunch of members and some missionaries who went to help out where all of the flooding took place. It´s really sad hearing about all of the people who are suffering there.

Well, I hope that you are all doing great still! We have transfers again today so we will see what happens. I have no idea what is going to happen with me, so I´ll let you know next week. I gave a bunch of members my address yesterday at church just in case I get transferred! The people here are amazing and I really will miss this ward when I leave. It has been doing really, really well. Love you all!

-Elder McDonald

No comments:

Post a Comment