Welcome

Elder Braden McDonald has been called to serve in the Brazil Rio de Janeiro Mission.

He will be returning on December 21, 2011 and will speak in Church on January 1, 2012.


Monday, January 10, 2011

Hey Everyone,


How was this week for everyone? This week actually was a lot slower for me as well, I don´t know why.

I still haven´t registered that it´s my last year on the mission yet, still doesn´t feel like I´ve been out here that long.

This week was good, we had a baptism Saturday night; a lady who is Jucilene´s friend that we have been teaching. Then she was confirmed on Sunday. We have had a lot of people in the church these last few months. This ward didn´t used to have missionaries, and they only had like 20 people who went to church every week during that time. But when they got missionaries again earlier in 2010, they started growing a ton and now we have about 70 people steady who are at church every week. It´s been really cool to hear from people how much it has changed and how much having missionaries in the ward has made a difference. This ward is one of the strongest wards in the stake now; I really love this area and this ward. I have been really blessed by the Lord to have passed in the areas where I have. He knows where I need to be.

Well, I hope that you guys all have an awesome week and that you enjoy Megan´s birthday tonight and eat a lot of really great food. Thanks. I love you all. Have a great week!

Love, Elder McDonald

No comments:

Post a Comment